Due to the current and ongoing COVID-19 health pandemic, we have implemented the following protocols for the well-being of all of our guests and staff:
- Tee times REQUIRED for on-course play and driving range usage.
- You can pre-pay for your round of golf online by booking your tee time via this website.
- Until further notice all golf related transactions and check-in for tee times will take place at the window on the east side of the pro shop building.
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 6’ from others at all times, and not in groups of 10 or more persons.
- All purchases should be via a Credit/Debit card, as Cash is not being accepted at this time.
- No rental golf equipment is available at this time.
- Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course, and we ask that you leave the flagsticks in. the hole when putting as the cup bottom has been raised.
- Your golf cart has been sanitized and is for your exclusive use only; only ONE rider per cart.
- Until further notice, in an effort to protect our turf we will ask that all patrons drive golf carts on CART PATH ONLY. For your safety, SCORECARDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
- Golf instruction and club fitting will be available on an individual basis and will follow strict Physical distancing. guidelines. Please contact the golf shop if you are interested in scheduling a lesson.
Thank you for your support and adherence to these protocols, your assistance will help us to offer a healthy and safe experience for all!
- Please keep in mind that following safety policies will play a large part in allowing our golf course to remain open during these tough times, we greatly appreciate you reading through and adhering to our operational adjustments and safety policies below.
- Rounds of golf are by tee time only, we will not be allowing walk-ons until further notice. Tee times will be scheduled every 15 minutes. Tee Times will begin at 7am daily except for Tuesday (9am - maintenance). Please do not arrive more than 25 minutes before your tee time. Be on time please or your reservation may be bumped to next available.
- You can book a tee time 7 days in advance online by going to: https://linksdesantafe.teesnap.net/ Or, call 505-955-4402 to reserve your tee time. We encourage all golfers to pre-pay for their round over the phone with credit card. If you pre-pay you must check–in at pro shop window. Please stay 6 feet apart from other customers checking in.
- The practice range will be open, for pre-round warm-up time on the range will be limited to 10 minutes before you tee off. Longer practice range use of up to 1 hr. max will require reservations in advance. Call 505-955-4402 to book your range time. Practice balls are available at the golf shop only. Range balls/baskets will be sanitized before sale.
- If you pay in the golf shop/at window you will be asked to wear a face covering. Any golfer that enters the golf shop is required to wear a face covering.
- Only 4 golfers per reservation – max! Golfers must follow physical distancing guidelines by staying a minimum of 6 feet apart at all times before, during and after your round.
- Although walking is encouraged, if you must ride there will be only one golfer per cart unless you live in the same household.
- We will have a greeter/starter every day to monitor proof of payment, cart usage and safe physical distancing.
- There can be absolutely no congregating in groups at the driving range, the first tee, the parking lot or anywhere on the premises. This is best for everyone’s health and safety.
- Our cups are inverted/have shallow bottoms. Do not touch the flagsticks. Rakes and ball washers will be removed.
- The golf course will close/gates will be locked at 7:30pm daily. 18-hole tee times are available until 3:00pm, 9-hole tee times are available until 5:00pm. ALL GOLF CARTS MUST BE IN BY 7:15pm so they can be cleaned/disinfected.
- Bathrooms will be open and sanitized every 3 hours. Bathrooms on the course are closed.
- Golf carts/range balls and baskets will be sanitized before and after each use.
- Feel free to bring your own personal items, such as: water bottle, sanitizers and wipes for an additional level of hygiene.
- Golfers must handle their own golf bags, balls and clubs. Please be sure to wash your hands and sanitize regularly.
- Upon finishing your round, please think of our employee’s safety: clean out your golf cart completely including all items such as; beverage containers, cigarette/cigar butts, snack wraps and ALL other items. Everything MUST be removed from your cart prior to leaving. Large trash cans are placed at cart return.