Donation Request & Policy
Donation Request Policy & Procedures
Please Read Carefully
Known as the City of Santa Fe's finest municipal golf course since 1998, Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe is committed to positively impacting the needs of our local community by providing assistance to charitable organizations. Due to the large number of requests received each year, (MSL) attempts to approve as many requests as possible, however, cannot guarantee that every donation request will or can be fulfilled.
Priority is given to the surrounding communities within the State of New Mexico and places emphasis on giving qualified 501(C)(3) charitable organizations and non-profit educational institutions donations.
The City of Santa Fe’s Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe is unable to approve or contribute to the following:
• Donation requests for monetary support • Donations intended for resale
• Donations to labor, social or political groups • Donations intended for online auctions
• Donation requests for specific merchandise • Donations to benefit specific individuals or families
Due to the large number of requests (MSL) receives each year, please allow a minimum of four weeks, prior to your event date, to process your donation request.
No inquires, phone calls, or emails please.
1. Download the donation request policy and procedures form (see link listed below). Must include a letter with details, either in email or on offical letter head, and/or a flyer.
2. Fill out the form completely and correctly with one point of contact, listing phone and email address
3. Save and email the donation request form to LinksdeSantaFe@santafenm.gov
*Incomplete applications will not be processed
*All donation decisions made by Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe are final & not appealable