March 18, 2020
COVID-19 NEWS UPDATE
Hello Friends & Supportive Patrons,
With the continuous changes in state mandates due to COVID-19 we wanted to provide you with an update regarding our facility. Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe golf course will remain open. We ask that you continue to refrain from the course if you have or have been exposed to COVID-19 symptoms. We also ask you to pay by credit card to limit cash handling. The City of Santa Fe has provided our facility with additional resources to thoroughly disinfect our restrooms and heavily used areas to keep patrons and staff safe.
Due to new state mandates The Links Bar and Grill will be open for carry out and patio service only. Credit card use is the preferred method of payment. If you are placing a to go order, please call 505-955-4430. Orders can be placed and picked up at the window located on the patio near the stage. When ordering at the window, please remember to practice social distancing and stay 6 feet away from patrons around you. The Links Bar and Grill will be closed today, March 19th, 2020, but will reopen daily on Friday, March 20, 2020. On behalf of the City of Santa Fe, New Mexico Golf Limited and The Links Bar & Grill, we truly appreciate your patronage of Santa Fe’s Course of Choice!
Please continue to follow the policies below:
1. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID 19 such as fever or any sign of respiratory trouble or if you have traveled and/or think you my have had contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus in the last two weeks please STAY HOME. Monitor your temperature regularly.
2. We are now urging all patrons to walk when they play. If you cannot walk due to a disability we will ask that you do not share golf carts, that is, one player per one golf cart.
3. Be conscientious about what you touch and when you wash your hands. We are making every effort we can to disinfect surfaces including in the restrooms, door handles and steering wheels of carts. With that said if you touch a surface be sure to wash hands or use sanitizer before touching your face or your belongings.
3. When checking in at the golf shop, we will ask that you are conscious of social distancing (a minimum of 6 feet). We will only allow 3 patrons in the golf shop at one time for now. Paying with credit card is preferred.
Below is a link that describes symptoms of the virus as well as best practices to prevent spreading it.
· Prevention is still the priority
· Wash your hands
· Avoid touching your face
· Cover a sneeze or cough
· Wipe down surfaces that are touched by or shared by others
· Use “social distancing” as a way to avoid contact as much as possible
· The proper distance to avoid exposure is a minimum of 6 feet
· Avoid shaking hands (bump elbows instead or no contact is ok too)
Only the New Mexico Department of Health (DOH) can coordinate testing for COVID-19. It is offering testing to patients who fit a specific profile of symptoms and risk factors. The hotline number for the New Mexico Department of Health is 855-600-3453.
Thank you, we wish you all good health during these challenging times.
The Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe Golf Course