Practice Facilities at Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe
- 350-yard double-ended driving range.
- Year-round natural grass hitting areas.
- Accommodates up to 35 golfers.
- 10,000 sq. foot undulating chipping and putting green that simulates a variety of on-course environments.
- 2,000 sq. foot putting green ideal for mastering shorter putts.
Short-Game Practice Area
- A target green.
- Large greenside sand bunker that also sits adjacent to the driving range for longer iron shots.
- Fairway-style grass leading up to the target green ideal for finesse wedge practice.
Santa Fe Golf Academy Teaching Grounds
- Practice tee box with short wedge and long-distance targets.
- Shaded area behind the practice tee.
- Adjacent to the short-game practice area which includes a chipping/putting green.